Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome Finns!

Originally, I had started this blog to communicate to friends and family back home in the USA. I purposefully did not tell anyone in Finland about the site so that I could blog more freely.

Within a month(!), the Ex-ExPats, a group of Finns who "have left Helsinki for studies, work or love, and have returned," appeared and started providing feedback to my questions. The web page was eerily similar in design to mine. I even asked two ex-exPats (notice lower case) at work whether they might be the Ex-ExPats. They were not. To the Ex-ExPats: Your page and comments are very helpful to me. I don't know who you are, but thank you.

Slowly, more Finns have found my page, including my friends and coworkers. My thoughts are no longer as private as I wanted them to be. So, I cannot live this secret life anymore. Welcome Finns!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Ex-Expats said...

Don't worry, blog freely.
Thanks.
EEP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home